Michael has been a Website Specialist for the past 8 years.
He started to build his first websites back in 2010 and managed to ship more than 100 of them for companies at different stages of growth. His main skills are around designing and developing efficient websites with CMS. He currently is the Senior Website Manager at Spendesk, leading the web squad and roadmap globally in close collaboration with Developers, Designers, Marketing Specialists and Brand Experts.
Overall, Michael can help you challenge your landing pages and design strategy, advise on CMS choices, discuss how to build a dedicated team and processes for your website and challenge your web stack. Various topics you’ll be able to discuss with him: B2B websites, CRO, A/B testing, CMS, Analytics, Traffic growth, UX, Branding and Team organization.
• Lead the Web Team and roadmap globally (US and Europe). Close collaboration with
Developers, Designers, Marketing Specialists & Brand Experts.
• Build the website experience with Product & Marketing teams to deliver the
new Product-Led Growth strategy
• Responsible for the CMS, traffic growth, conversion and UX across all web
properties (core website + blog)
• In charge of testing campaigns, A/B tests and growth initiatives on the website
• Report to the CMO, Director of Product Marketing and Demand Generation about KPIs and digital
• Certified Cultural Fit Interviewer
Stack: Storyblok, Nuxt.js, Jamstack, Netlify, Segment, Google Optimize, Google
Analytics, Amplitude, Hotjar, HubSpot & Notion.
Helping ambitious companies and brands build efficient websites and create beautiful experiences.
• Website, landing pages and app creation
• Digital marketing and product management consulting
• Design (UI, UX, Brand Identity, Product, Landing Pages...)
Clients: Javelo, HelloSafe, Cargo, SportEasy, Nike, Adidas, Allianz, Decathlon, RedBull...
- Define product requirements and priorities in the product backlog
- Lead PO in charge of the launch of the new mobile app
- Management of a remote development team in Eastern Europe, entirely in English
- Drive partner integrations: LinkedIn, Google Cloud (OCR, Maps, Google For Jobs), TextKernel (Parsing), AssessFirst (assessments), various job boards and more...
- Hire developers and build agile product teams from the ground up
- Help the sales team for tender responses
- Create the link between Clients, Business/Operations and Tech
- Measure product and team efficiency (Google Analytics, Intercom...)
- Supervise bug fixes, QA, product releases and communications
- Design new features using the Design Thinking approach
- Help during UX Research
- Organize internal workshops: UX Design (story map and persona) & UI Design (zoning, wireframing and prototyping)
- Help to build the new DR brand
- Initiate the DR Design System
Our technical Stack:
Laravel, Vue.js, Flutter, Elasticsearch, Gravitee, Nginx, Ansible, SAML, SQL
Renault, Decathlon, L'Oréal Retail, Groupe Casino, Franprix, Monoprix, JC Decaux, Thalys, Securitas, Crédit Mutuel, Groupe Bertrand... and more than 150 clients worldwide.
Jira, Confluence, Trello, GitLab, Jenkins, AWX, Kibana, Terminal, Google Drive Suite, Abstract, Sketch, InVision, IconJar, Protopie, Overflow...
Bonne Mine was providing wellness and sports coaching services directly at the workplace of companies.
We built strong partnerships with Nike and JBL and worked with more than 40 awesome companies like: IKEA, Le Slip Français, Kiloutou, INGIMA, PayPlug, etc.
- B2B product creation: web app enabling employees to book and manage their sports sessions
- Product Management: vision, roadmap, UX/UI design, marketing...
- Growth strategy and iterations
- Collaboration with the CTO to prioritize the work of developers (SCRUM Agile Method)