Alexandre is a Product guy with 10 years of experience in Product Design, Product Management, Branding and Copywriting. Over the years, he has created impactful design solutions for a variety of industries (consumer app, e-commerce, SaaS, Fintech) for thousands of daily users.
He has co-founded Vybe (CPO), a very well known neobank for Gen Z (13-25y) for 3 years with more than +200 000 App downloads (n°1 AppStore - 3 days) / 40 000 cardholders & amazing ⭐️ 4,7 / 5 rating on Trustpilot.
Previously, Alexandre was Head of Design at Cafeyn (« Netflix » for Press readers). His experience as a senior designer & product manager give him a unique perspective on the craft.
Talk to Alex especially if you need help on: « Roasting » a existing product on UI or UX design, Hiring & Empowering a product design team, Building a strong design & product delivery culture, Building the perfect deck investor to raise money
Mozza is a collective of product strategists & designers in love with beautiful apps. We help entrepreneurs craft engaging user experiences.
In the last 3 years, we have worked with early-stage startups from the best accelerators (Y Combinator), as well as fast growing companies (Aircall, Flink or Sorare) and tech giants such as Airbnb or Google.
🎯 My Role at Mozza
• Collaborate with user researchers and product managers to drive product decision making
• Contribute to strategic decisions of clients products
• Design delightful experiences and end-to-end UX/UI flows
• Create design tools such as design systems kit for startups
Build the future of Banking experience for Gen Z (13-25yo)More than 📱 +200 000 App downloads / 💳 40 000 cardholders / ⭐️ 4,7 / 5 Trustpilot
We raised 2.2M€ with angels like Jonathan Cherki, Ronan Le Moal, Jonathan Benhamou, Thibaud Elzière and more.
Ivalua Raised $70M with KKR - Valuation : $2B
Ivalua is a provider of web based Spend Management solutions. The flagship product is Ivalua Buyer.
Ivalua Buyer V8 is a Spend Management Suite, with over 100 successfully deployed projects such as SpaceX, EDF, Total, Sephora or New-York Civic center.
I optimized user experience, reduced complexity of many recurrent tasks, designed mockups to improve the global visual design. I made the Spend Suite more attractive and beautiful especially for Sales team.
🎯Our mission : Changing how people read and discover premium press content through the largest catalog (+1,600 publications) in France 🇫🇷#1, UK and Italy.
+1M unique reader on our website & +400k monthly active/readers on our app - 4,6/5 🌟rating on app store. We are also distributed by "telco" like Canal +, Free, Bouygues.
🕑My daily role :
- Providing consistent vision and direction to the Product Designers Team
- Defining the design system of our product and making components/guidelines we need to make our "reader" flows consistent.
- Inspiring designers to deliver seamless experiences accross the product.
- Participating in design review with all designers team
- Meet at least 5 "readers" (user testing) every weeks.
✅ Worked on first Cafeyn Design System
✅ Inventor of one of most famous feature used daily by thousands clients : Reading Playlists
✅ Hired 2 Junior product designers + 1 User Researcher
✅ Worked on Cafeyn Unlimited (BtoC offer) : Landing page for acquisition new BtoC user (150k/visitor and 11% conversion rate)
✅ Designed our new homepage (BtoC product) to explore content with new blocs & reading playlists
✅ New "animate" components in our mobile app
✅ Full UI Redesign of our mobile app views as Home, Library, etc ..
Consulting in Ergonomy and Visual Design for Sfeir clients.
Missions at SFEIR :
- SFEIR (Corporate website) - Conception, design and development of the company's website.
- Laroche-Posay www.playstore-mysentitiveskinpassport.html (Hybrid Mobile Application - PhoneGAP) Integration HTML5/CSS3 layer based on PSD mock-up.
- VALEO (SaaS WebApp ) - Conception wireframe and mock-up.
- Unibail-Rodamco - (Internal “WebZine”) Conception and Design of a monthly webzine for Desktop/Tablet/Mobile
- AG2R La mondiale (Intranet) - Integration HTML5/CSS3 (pre-processor Sass) based on PSD mock-up (more than 4O screens) in Agile methodology (Scrum) + Design & Development of DSI’s Showroom