Louis-Victor is an expert in product management and design, he worked as a head of product, product manager and designer, and founder.
He was one of the first Spendesk employees working as a product manager focusing on payment methods, risk management, self-service, and Product led growth(PLG). He founded and led several projects like this one (Better Call), Blotter, Stapler casting...
His polyvalence and entrepreneurial spirit will help you build a product that generates revenue and that customer love
Joe is building an innovative and flexible DtoC Buy Now Pay Later App in Europe powered by Tech📲.
In Europe, only 15% of e-commerce have integrated BNPL solutions and consumers don’t have access to installments very easily.
Within Joe app and our virtual card you can buy now pay later on any store without any technical integration. And if you already made your purchase, you can be refunded and get 3 installments
My role at Spendesk:
- Leading a squad of 7 developers and 1 designer
- Creating a self-service onboarding experience for new users
- Creating product-led growth experience
- Innovating on the method of payments
- Collaborating with the compliance team to create our banking license
- UX design and research
Knowledge management solution: Dynamic knowledge for teamsBlotter helps you solve this lack of knowledge sharing.
It provides a dedicated Q&A platform for searching for information your coworkers need.
This gives them instant access to your company's knowledge.
Matchmaking platform between amateur photographers and people looking for a photo shoot.
Free photoshoot, you only pay for the photos you want.
Digital casting agent solution for small and medium-sized actors.
Biggest French actor's community from 2018.
Incubated by the largest French recruitment company.
- Created a management tool for the 40 million users and employees of the company
- Creation of the application new landing page
- Co-organization of a design thinking workshop about augmented realityMy